Dan Whitten Dead.

know it all

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Dan Whitten Dead

Is this the truth? Art that posts on this form <Realizm> told me dan passed away a couple weeks ago! God, my he rest in peace. And prayers to his family. Rich aka the skunk.

Last edited:

MATTY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Dan passed away on Oct 31st, I just talked with Joe, Dan is one of the smartest and energetic person I have ever met in his age, I had a dinner with him and Joe this march at SBE, he is a charming and wise guy. It's a shock when I hear this.

I will sure miss him, as all of the people who know him in person.

Matt

know it all

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Thank You

Dan was a friend of mine too.He was always ,walking ,running,biking,and going to the gym.Man what a shock,that he is gone now.Need some peace and silence,to get my thoughts together on this ,with alot of prayers for him and his family. Dan my you rest in peace,and all you did for the case industry.You were a icon in your class alone.You had the rich looking classy case,god still can not get over it.Dan I know your with your wife now,so go on and still do all the things with her that you missed.You two are in a better place,my peace be with you and her. Good night my friend. Rich.aka the skunk.