Any tennessee tournaments ??

Creekrock00

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any info on tennessee tournaments ??? Chattanooga, Nashville, knoxville...got some guys wanting to play

kevin s

Tennessee
Silver Member
Crossville Famiily Billiards does every sat .

The first saturday of the month we add $100 to the tourney . 20 entry race to 4 loser breaks 9 ball. Normally 20 players . Starts at 3 rhea co time 2 crossville time. Played on 7ft diamonds.

MBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Murfreesboro Billiard Club has one this Wednesday $10 entry $50 added for every 10 players 8 ft gold crowns handicap 9 ball A B C rankings.

Murfreesboro Billiard Club
1253 NW Broad St.
Murfreesboro Tn. 37129
615-893-0088

jobbilliards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
J.O.B. Billiards is hosting an Open Senior's Tournament the 17th and 18th of November 2012 with a player auction. That tournament has a $50.00 entry frre which includes greens fee and is open to any amateur player 55 years of age or older(ID Required). IF 64 PLAYERS THEN THE HOUSE WILL ADD $500.00. (more information in the Tournament Listing of this forum)

We will also be hosting The 26th Annual Music City Open Tournament the 16th of January through 20 January 2013. (more details about this tournament will be posted soon here at azbilliards.com

Every Friday night we have a $5.00 in house 8 ball tournament that the house matches the pot. Starting at 8:00 pm

Every Saturday night we have a Blind Draw Scotch Doubles 8 ball Tournament with a $5.00 entry. The first Saturday night of the month the entry fee is $10.00.

If you have any questions please check full listings in the tournament section of this forum and / or call the Bar at (615)-868-4270. Please ask for Peg, Ricky, or Chris.

J.O.B. Billiards Club
900 Gallatin Pike South
Madison Tennessee 37115
(615)-868-4270

kevin s

Tennessee
Silver Member
Its at my poolroom in Crossville

My address and phone number is at the bottom of my post. Any questions call the poolroom at 931-484-4494. Ask for me . If im not there , leave a message with your name and phone number and i will call you back. Jimmy Ted knows me. You should talk him into coming up also.