Pool Room in York,Pa.

chas1022

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was invited to shoot some pool(well I tried ) at a private club in York,Pa. by a man named Ed. I showed up not knowing what to expect,because I'm not from this area. Ed introduced me to some people and other guys just came up and introduced their selves to me. Everyone was real nice and friendly. My God Ed even let me use his new cue from Scruggs. I watched some guys shoot some straight pool. These guys can really shoot here. They take their pool serious but not cocky. I was talKing to one guy named Jay( he has a cue collection that would knock your socks off). He was just walking around the table firing in shots while we was talking. I mean he didn't miss much. One guy named Steve offerd to shoot some pool with me. Ed said go ahead. I had a great time. Steve took it easy on me and gave me some chances to win some games. It was very humbling experience. I want to say thanks Ed and everyone else for showing me a good time. If I forgot anyones name please excuse me I forget names easy. Thanks Guys, Chuck

alinco

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Chuck,

I've been to that same place - Yankee Athletic Club. Good people for sure.

Andy

BANKONIT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Guys

Thanks Guys. Just Remember To Come In The Friday After Thanksgiving For Our Tournament (9-ball). That's When The Big Guns Come Out To Play. Ed

T

Timberly

chas1022 said:
I was invited to shoot some pool(well I tried ) at a private club in York,Pa. by a man named Ed. I showed up not knowing what to expect,because I'm not from this area. Ed introduced me to some people and other guys just came up and introduced their selves to me. Everyone was real nice and friendly. My God Ed even let me use his new cue from Scruggs. I watched some guys shoot some straight pool. These guys can really shoot here. They take their pool serious but not cocky. I was talKing to one guy named Jay( he has a cue collection that would knock your socks off). He was just walking around the table firing in shots while we was talking. I mean he didn't miss much. One guy named Steve offerd to shoot some pool with me. Ed said go ahead. I had a great time. Steve took it easy on me and gave me some chances to win some games. It was very humbling experience. I want to say thanks Ed and everyone else for showing me a good time. If I forgot anyones name please excuse me I forget names easy. Thanks Guys, Chuck
I've yet to meet anyone from that area that didn't impress me. Ed is one of those guys, as is Kevin Lindstrom... very nice folks that truly enjoy the game and respect well made custom cues...just all around nice folks.

You can't beat The Yankee Club come Good Friday & Black Friday...good food, cheap beer, and good pool...good times! Thanks Ed, Kevin, and the rest of you folks in the York area for being such good people. ;)