Shuken supreme pool cue last 40qty

andyho1984

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
{Shuken sold with feedback} Next new shuken will be for sale soon.

Hello all, the link posted in the first message is sold. So pls stay put and wait for next shuken cue for sale. Will update the link in these few days

Last edited:

andyho1984

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
One and only one grain

SHUKEN supremacy itself is limited edition and all its beautiful wood grain is one of a kind. Meaning no repeated design. Let's put design aside and talk about performance. Every piece of them perform similarly well. High accuracy, strong spin, effortless follow and draw shots, low deflection precise English shots. Overall worth more than its selling price. Have a good view on it and make your decision. GOD BLESS!

andyho1984

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Shuken is still up for sales!

Hi to all pool lover, myself is a pool player too and I'm using one of my shuken. I tell myself dont even need to think of or change other cue as it has great power, spin and consistant shots. I'm very determine to sell them and these are why. I would like to see every pool player benefits from Shuken and Play well. Hope to hear from every who is interested as the stock qty is goin down. Be quick.

andyho1984

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Shuken! Pro cue! Available in 19oz 19.5oz 20oz.

Interested pls pm me. Every cue purchased will be given 1 orignal Shuken emboidery iron on patch for polo or t-shirt.

Regards,
Andy Ho
Shuken.co

andyho1984

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Shuken supremacy Cue is very particular on accuracy , power and English shot consistency. The handmade quality is also one of the best in market. Current stock is real low. They are limited edition. If you do not wish to miss this Cue pls pm me for purchasing. Have a good day.!

Regard,
Andy Ho
Shuken.co

andyho1984

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Great singapore sales promotion! Free kamui tip!

Hi to all pool lovers! currently Shuken.co is having promotion. 380usd shipped with a choice of kamui black tip free to be installed. Pm me if you are interested. Thank you!

Regard,
Andy Ho
Shuken.co

andyho1984

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
last 10 pieces of shuken!

Hello everyone! Have been awhile. FYI currently SHUKEN SUPREMACY CUE left 10 pieces in stock. Meaning it's going to extinct soon! :) Interested please pm me. Have a great day!

Regards,
Andy Ho