Meucci Gambler

Th674

Registered
Can anyone tell me about what year this Meucci is from and approximate value? Thank you

Attachments

• Capture+_2018-05-16-14-59-56.jpg
    Capture+_2018-05-16-14-59-56.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 756
  • Capture+_2018-05-16-15-09-57.jpg
    Capture+_2018-05-16-15-09-57.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 762

Inaction

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A friend of mine owned one in 1987. Actually, he wasn't really a friend until a couple years later when we were on the same team.

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had the same cue I purchased used sometime in the early 2000's for 200.00.

I kept it a couple years and traded it even for a 3 week old predator first generation blak 4. I kept that predator a couple months and gave it to a now ex girlfriend . Sometimes I think about getting that predator back and putting a revo shaft on it.

Correction....possibly late 2000's ...even 2010 when I traded for the predator.. Not sure what year exactly but the predator was only 3 weeks old as he gave me the receipt with it from where he had purchased it from billiard pro here in Memphis for 1,400.00 and some change.

Last edited:

Th674

Registered
What about the yellowing of the cards? I read somewhere that says the when the cards have the yellowing color to them that they are older. That's why I was asking approximate age. I was hoping it was an early to mid 90's model. How can I know or tell for sure? I'm new to this so any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Bic D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had that cue in 88 or 89. I can't remember what I paid but can't imagine I paid more than $400.

I was hit by my first drunk driver around then and had to give up the game and the cue.

I wish I had it back

SamShaddey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would have to say it was made 2000 to 2010 do to the fact that it has 2 red dot shafts. But I'm no expert.

Th674

Registered
I took off the bumper and I don't see a weight bolt in it. Either that or it is over 6 or 7 inches down.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I took off the bumper and I don't see a weight bolt in it. Either that or it is over 6 or 7 inches down.
They went to that cursive "Meucci" sometime in the '90's. A new one at Budget is around 5-600bux. Used value, depending on condition, can run anywhere from 175(lot of use) to 3-400(perfect).