Attachments

• 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 502

Frenchy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Big Truck,
It has been a while since I have watched a pay per view match with you. I just bought the benny/bergman match for tonight through paypal. I was wondering how I access the content? I clicked on the "access content" button, but it never loaded. Thanks in advance for the help!

Dopc

www.PoolActionTV.com
Silver Member
My first thought was a pop-up blocker.

Big Truck,
It has been a while since I have watched a pay per view match with you. I just bought the benny/bergman match for tonight through paypal. I was wondering how I access the content? I clicked on the "access content" button, but it never loaded. Thanks in advance for the help!

Frenchy.
It sounds like this could be a result of a couple possible issues. First, if Ray is not Live there will be no video feed in the video player. Second, if you never saw a video player, it's most likely the "Pop-up Blocker" built in to your web browser or one you have installed and enabled.

Look around for a visual alert from your web browser notifying you that it has blocked such and such pop-up window. You may have to click a few buttons in order to "Allow" the pop-up window that provides the video player and live feed.

Should you have any further questions, enter the Ustream.tv chat and private message "Helpdesk_Patv". Thanks for choosing PoolActionTV.com and we look forward to seeing everyone tonight.

Dopc.

SloMoHolic

When will then be now?
Silver Member
Big Truck,

Hi Frenchy,

The live stream is scheduled to go live at 6:45 (Central Time), so that's why it's not loading just yet. Give it another shot in about 20 minutes, and don't forget that help is available in the chat room if it still isn't working for you.

-Blake

magix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
stream looks good,except for not seeing the whole screen.is that happening to anyone else?