Buying a Diamond

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the irrelevant opinion, I'll take notes. The table needed to be broken down fully and moved up a flight of stairs around 2 bends, I have never moved a table before, so to me, was worth the extra cash to hire Trent who knew what he was doing, how to do it, and what to look for.

Trent, thank you for everything today, I appreciate your work and respect the fact that you told me what was wrong and we're unwilling to put it back together knowing it was wrong. I'm happy with the situation as is, knowing I have a great mechanic and somebody who has the decency to do it the right way. I am excited to see the rest of your work with this table. Once again, thank you. You will be compensated for accordingly.

P.S. Glad you liked the big John's steak and onion
Irrelevant?

A man who asks another man how to do something and then writes a check...isn't much of a man.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
No lie

I really doubt a 7 footer us going to be 3 piece slate anyway.

If you have a friend or 2 you being it home, set it up and have someone do the cloth for a couple hundred. You will learn about the table by breaking it down and moving it.

The table is 100% a 7' 3-piece slate.

Your advice leads to installs like the one we are working with in this situation.

Unless you have been trained, don't waste your time and money.

In this situation you are pretending to be a table mechanic and I am actually one. See what I did there? :thumbup:

TFT

p.s. Please do not give out anymore Diamond Pool Table advice!