newest Michigan Players Tour dates

miplayerstour

Quiet participant
Silver Member
October 25th Saturday - Mini Event Only

Chalkys Cue Stick Cafe (Offers billiards apparel by numerous companies and is also a billiards pro shop)

661 East 24th St. Holland, Michigan 49423

Phone # 616-355-0600

Please note that Chalkys also holds a weekly $20 handicapped, bar table, 9 ball tournament with player auctions each Sunday. If you're interested in the weekly Chalkys tournament, please contact them directly.

Tournament details

The tournament is being held on 14 American Player 7 foot bar tables with super fast cloth and fast rails!

Entry fee to the mini tournament is $30 this includes a $5 greens fee paid out to our host.

The mini tournament begins Saturday the 25th of October, registration will begin at 2pm with player auction ad draw beginning once registration is closed.

The race in the mini tournament is to 7 on both winners and losers sides and is a true double elimination format. Amateur women race to 5.

November 21st, 22nd and 23rd 2008 Anazeh Sands East - Billiard Room and Lounge

3520 E Mall DR SE Grand Rapids, Michigan 49546

Phone # 616-285-1122

$1500.00 added

The tournament is being held on 15 - valley bar tables.

Entry fee to the mini tournament is $30 this includes a $5 greens fee paid out to our host.

The mini tournament begins Friday night (the 21st) at approx. 7pm with registration beginning at 6pm.

The race in the mini tournament is to 7 on both winners and losers sides and is a true double elimination format. Amateur women race to 5

The main event registration will begin Saturday at Noon or if the mini event runs into Saturday, the main event will begin upon completion of the mini event.

$75 entry fee this includes a $10 greens fee paid out to our host.

Race to 9 (Amateur women race to 7)

True double elimination format even in the finals

Texas Express Rules (No 3 foul or all ball foul rules apply)

Players meeting be held at Anazeh Sands East and will begin at approx. Noon!

The semi finals and finals will be held on Sunday regardless of the number of entries.

sde

Silver Member
Live Streaming

I will again be live streaming these MPT events.

On Oct. 25th the link will be the same as before.
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mpt-at-chalkys-cue-stick-cafe

For this event, November 21st, 22nd and 23rd 2008 at Anazeh Sands East, Grand Rapids, MI, I will have a new and yet to be determined link.

At the request of friends and associates to be reminded of the streams and how to find them, I have put together a mailing list.

The list will be emailed about 24 hours prior to any live streams and all addresses will be blind carbon copies, that is the only address visible to the recipient will be mine.

If anyone here would like to be put on the mailing list you can pm me here or by email, with your email address.

All email addresses will be kept private and not be given to or shared with anyone else.

This is not a MPT mailing, although I may add a few details of the tourney. If you would like to be on the MPT mailing list you can contact the MPT.
http://www.freewebs.com/miplayerstour/contactus.htm

Steve
steveelzinga@yahoo.com

Last edited: