koreandragon

Banned
Gold Member
The 3rd Annual Predator Central FL Open

May 29-June 1, 2003

at Pro Billiards, Orlando FL

$4000 guaranteed added

Entry : $180 ($205 after May 20)

*Highest finishing amateur player also gets free spot & entry fee into UPA Atlanta Open event in Oct

This year's Stars include:

Defending Champion Mika Immonen

Johnny Archer

Nick Varner

Buddy Hall

Charlie Williams

Young Hwa Jeoung (Korean National Champion)

Tommy Kennedy

For more info call 321-276-3967
or call Pro Billiards at 407-898-3007
The 3rd Annual Predator Central FL Open

jjinfla

Banned
Why 4 days long? Will Young show up this year? Are you going to continue your policy of Pros not signing articles? What are the admission charges? Jake

Bluewolf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Charlie

Hi charlie. I think you know I am one of your fans. I wish I could make it to Florida to watch you play!!!

Hope you kick some butt there:D :D

Laura

koreandragon

Banned
Gold Member
Thanks Laura.

I'll do my best. Get Ray to come down and playand you can root for both of us!

(there's going to be a women's APA event as well and the winner gets a free entry into a WPBA event this year-hint hint)

Charlie

koreandragon

Banned
Gold Member
Hi Harry,

Long time no talk!

Are you going to send some women to give the men a hard time again?

Be nice to see in FL . I'll buy you lunch!

Charlie

Bluewolf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Charlie!!! Now all we need is the dough.;) ;)

Good to see you here Harry. Yeah I need to play some more. My captain almost never plays me. Ray swears I have some kind of cloaking device on!!!

Last week, the captain, a 3 put self up against a 6. Nice way to stay a three, huh!!!

Then the five plays a four, the 7, my hubbie plays a 7., the two fours play... It has really gotten funny, watching those fours struggle against players I could beat: with my handicap advantage of course LOL I have played 6 times this session, just enough to meet the minimum for the playoffs. Out of the last 5 weeks, he has played me once and that was against the four I beat...

Oh well. Hopefully I can get my motivation up to go to the handicapped tournie today . Well, even if you lose, you get to play 8 ball and 9 ball. This is good because I have zilch 9-ball experience.

Hey charlie, is the apa woman's event in fla handicapped? If it is, I would have a good chance of winning LOL.

Laura