alain martel?

G

greg

i didnt see his name in the brackets for the tourney in canada i loved watching him play anybody know his story thanks

Thierry Layani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Alain is not playing much pool anymore. He plays in regional tournaments (he actually just qualified in the Molson cup event that will be featured on TSN) but he doesn't travel anymore. He's hoping to get back on track very soon but this situation has been going on for nearly two years now. Nonetheless he still plays great but he's definitely not at his best.

Thierry Layani
www.layanicues.com

Cardinal_Syn

Julz
Silver Member
can't wait to go to oshawa and see him play....don't mind the long drive...it's definetly going to be worth it.

Cardinal_Syn

Julz
Silver Member
a damn it!...but i thought Le Skratch Billiard was sponsoring too:confused: Unless....they have another there in Montreal. I think that's just too far for me.

P

Pop And Slop

There are 4 Scratches in the area of Montreal, one in Laval, 2 on the island and 1 on the south shore. He's the house pro in the Laval location.

Jay

Cardinal_Syn

Julz
Silver Member
you know what.....i talked to my friend today and we might just take that 7 hour drive just to watch the matches....the things i do for the love of the game. I might even go there in june too to watch the F1 race.

Thierry Layani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You're gonna have a great time in Montreal at this time of the year. There is so many events in the city, it's just awesome. I'm sure you won't regret it. If you want to shoot some pool or watch one of Alain's practice, just let me know, I play with him very often and knows everything there is to know about pool in Montreal.

Thierry Layani
www.layanicues.com