Looking for people interested in CCS nationals in TO March 18-20

horton129

If you are interested, I am looking to put a strong Open team (B) together for the CCS Nationals March 18-20. $300 entry would be paid by me. If you shoot as a 7 or 8 at silver tip that would be the perfect range, of course you need to be CCS member already. e-mail me at terryandmoira@gmail.com
Reason i ask is my current CCS team as various level of skill ranging from 5 to 10 and would not be competitive in a non-handicap 5 player format, your team might be like that also?

Mase

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you are interested, I am looking to put a strong Open team (B) together for the CCS Nationals March 18-20. $300 entry would be paid by me. If you shoot as a 7 or 8 at silver tip that would be the perfect range, of course you need to be CCS member already. e-mail me at terryandmoira@gmail.com
Reason i ask is my current CCS team as various level of skill ranging from 5 to 10 and would not be competitive in a non-handicap 5 player format, your team might be like that also?

You realize that all team members, on mens teams, must be from the same league.

supergreenman

truly addicted
Silver Member
That's not neccesarily true. I've seen them let players from different charters play together on the same team.

That being said, they didn't let me add a player from Calgary(I'm in Edmonton) to my team 2 years ago.

Later on they let a Vancouver team pick him up and we ended up having to play them. I wasn't very happy about that.