A new pool cue around 150$ and fury question

Pigimon

Hi, im intrested in buying a pool cue around 150$ and i want it to fit with the OB-1 shaft.
I heard something about fury cues and checked them online! pretty good offers for a guy like me (i really don't care about cosmetics/inlays and stuff) so i tried to learn some info about the DL series (http://www.fury-cues.com/fudl05.html that one). When i e-mailed a random seller that fury suggested at the "Purchase" tab of their site,i got no answer.
When I tried to contact fury, i got an answer from an E-mail Daemon telling me that their e-mail inbox is full... O.O .So im kindof run out of choices here...

So, i'll try to ask you guys some stuff.And i begin telling you that i'm already not sure about this purchase because of the facts.

Is "True - Loc" something good?
Can this cue have the OB-1 on it?
Are they generally good cues? (finishing and stuff)
And, at last, do you know any place on the web that i can buy it and get it shipped here in Greece. The last one i checked today is Billiard Warehouse,I sent them an e-mail and im waiting for their answer (if there is any...).

kind of desperate, taking all opinions about cues even your offers (considering im in Greece) . Thanks in advance!
Michael.

TheNewSharkster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you are interested in offers you should make a post on the buy/sell forum with the title "looking for $150 cue with OB1 shaft".

I think you might be surprised.