McDermott D23 Cue For Sale

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
219   0   0
SOLD!!!

Very nice McDermott D23 'Rose Cue' for sale. This has stained blue forearm and buttsleeve. 4 white floating points boarded outlined by ebony. 4 oval inlays in the buttsleeve with a rose in each. 3/8x10 joint. 2 shafts. My caliper broke, but i would guess that the shafts are 12.5-13mm. Weight is 20oz and 20.1oz. This cue is in very good overall condition for its age. Very few blemishes on the butt. I did not even feel any dings on the forearm, and maybe 1-2 on the buttsleeve. One tiny finish flaw on the buttsleeve, that I showed in the last photo. Typical small roll in the shafts. Nothing that will affect playability. Asking $375 shipped in conus!

000_6989.jpg

000_6990.jpg

000_6991.jpg

000_6994.jpg

000_6993.jpg

000_6992.jpg

Last edited:

Dirtbmw20

Lee Casto
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Beautiful cue Ross........ I have a D12 the same color blue. Good luck with the sale, someone should snatch it up pretty quick, nice price for a D23 with two shafts.

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
219   0   0
Beautiful cue Ross........ I have a D12 the same color blue. Good luck with the sale, someone should snatch it up pretty quick, nice price for a D23 with two shafts.

Thanks for the kind words.

I am going to throw this cue on Ebay, but figured I would see if an AZer wanted it first. If someone is interested, I can cancel the Ebay auction.

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
219   0   0
Bump for a nice classic McDermott. I have had a couple cash offers, but they were a little lower then I wanted to go. Lets hear some more....

HollyWood

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Super shafts- and looks like the Origonal Tips

Who ever buys this cue!!!! - I will give a few of the Origonals (just to keep the hit the same!! I 'll have Ross tell me when it sells and I give him the Tips to be sent with the cue. Mark Ross pm me when ya need them!!!

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
219   0   0
Who ever buys this cue!!!! - I will give a few of the Origonals (just to keep the hit the same!! I 'll have Ross tell me when it sells and I give him the Tips to be sent with the cue. Mark Ross pm me when ya need them!!!

Thanks Mark!