Good Luck to all players

cueball1950

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi All. .... everybody on here knows how i feel about Kevin Trudeau. But i still have to be a friend or aquaintance to everybody that i know who is playing and i have to put my feelings aside and wish all the players good luck in the upcoming IPT Tournament. So go knock em dead and may all your rolls be straight and good...................................mike

TheOne

www.MetroPool.club
Silver Member
cueball1950 said:
Hi All. .... everybody on here knows how i feel about Kevin Trudeau. But i still have to be a friend or aquaintance to everybody that i know who is playing and i have to put my feelings aside and wish all the players good luck in the upcoming IPT Tournament. So go knock em dead and may all your rolls be straight and good...................................mike

Well said no matter what has happened so far this should be the greatest event ever in the history of pool, once we are down to the sharp end we should see some of the best pressure filled match we have ever seen.

Good luck to all the Brits

jjinfla

Banned
Well said,

May they all play well.

At the KOTH it appeared that many of them were caught up in the glitz and fun of the occasion and actually were in shock that the event was taking place. Not really sure what to make of it.

But in 18 days they will all have their game faces on and I suspect there will be some serious pool matches. Where they know that one mistake can cause them to lose the game, the set, and a heck of a lot of money.

Jake

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
I am rooting for players of pool in this tournament too.

I was shocked on the tv when I saw the whole arena stadium filled with tens of tens of spectators.