Robert Harris

Mark W

Registered
Does anyone out there have Robert harris's contact info. Found him here and the site states he is blocked:angry: I have purchased one of his cues, new from a fellow azer and a problem has arose. Tried contacting the fellow member with no luck.... not cool.

PRED

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone out there have Robert harris's contact info. Found him here and the site states he is blocked:angry: I have purchased one of his cues, new from a fellow azer and a problem has arose. Tried contacting the fellow member with no luck.... not cool.

Tell us what the seller said to you. Why didn't he have the info?

Mark W

Registered
Unfortunately the seller has never responded to my emails. Just sent a follow up email today. The seller is a wholesaler, or so I believe he is. Kinda disappointed in that. Had a great transaction with the guy but this is very disappointing. I won't smear him unless I have to. I won't post the sellers name unless I decide that I has came to the point.

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I do know he was building cues in Panama City Fl. Try this # - (850) 896-9891. He has or had a FB page - "Harris Cue Co.". https://www.facebook.com/Harris-Cue-Co-241768525913424/