Cue Tip Shaper

Jonbouy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope that this is not out of line but I have a question. Has anybody here ever used the CUBE 2 tip tool? If so, how does one know which is the dime shaper?

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
A lot of reviewers said the same thing.
"The manufacturer needs to stamp the size so you can see/feel it in a dimly lit Pool Room."

***You could ID the Nickel side and put a "dimple" on every corner with a punch & hammer.
That way you could feel that the dime is smooth and the nickel is dimpled.

BTW: The Dime is more concave (rounder) then the Nickel.

Attachments

• IMG_1681.JPG
    IMG_1681.JPG
    9.7 KB · Views: 810
Last edited:

strmanglr scott

All about Focus
Silver Member
You could just put a dime or nickel in the grinder spot on the cube.

I still laugh everytime I see someone pondering nickel or dime radius.

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member

Attachments

• IMG_1682.JPG
    IMG_1682.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 956
  • IMG_1683.JPG
    IMG_1683.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 912
Last edited:

Agent 99

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope that this is not out of line but I have a question. Has anybody here ever used the CUBE 2 tip tool? If so, how does one know which is the dime shaper?

You could just buy a Williard dime or nickel shape, which ever you prefer ... No confusion .. you only have one .. and cheap too ... best tip shaper I have ever used as well.

Just a suggestion.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The dime-shape is deeper than the nickel. Easy to tell if you've got one in your hand.

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The dime-shape is deeper than the nickel. Easy to tell if you've got one in your hand.

This....i very seldom use mine but when I do I just feel the hole and immediately know whether its the dime or nickle radius.