Cue Smooth for composite cue shafts

conetip

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We have a new product for sale to those who clean and service carbon or glass covered cue shafts, or for customers who want a super smooth composite cue shaft and want to play without a glove. This is NOT for wood shafts.
We call it Cue Smooth. It is USD$20 for the 2 pad set posted to the USA, or most places in the world. The product is non toxic, and non flammable. PM if interested.
This is a truly unique product to the cue industry.
To apply this product, 1st clean the area of the cue shaft with IPA, Isopropyl Alcohol ,making sure the cue shaft is clean nad dry. Then apply our new product very sparingly. In the light you will see the cue shaft shine. Then wipe with a paper towel. The shaft can be spun or it can be totally applied by hand. This product will leave the carbon shaft so smooth that a glove will no longer be required. It lasts around 2 to 3 months per treatment , longer depending on playing time. The small pads have enough product to treat 1 cue about 6 times, or 4 cue shafts 1 time. If only the bridging area is treated , it will treat 8 cue shafts, or 1 shaft about 12 times. After the treatment, the cue shaft only needs wiping with a soft cotton cloth or soft paper towel occasionally . Microfiber cloths will remove the product over time for sure.
When the cue shaft starts to feel draggy again, then just clean and lightly reapply again.

Tested with the latest Mezz carbon cue shafts , and a couple of Revo shafts, and my own carbon shafts. Those are the 3 brands we have tested so far. I have had the product in testing for 3 years on my own cues shafts, and have been testing on other brands only this year. We are now offering it for sale. So far the product life time if kept in the sealed plastic bag is 3 years and counting.
Neil Lickfold email cuttlefishcues@gmail.com and PayPal.

There are 2 options at this stage, 2 seperate pads, my choice, or the 2 pads linked.
the second photo is how they are posted.

Attachments

• Cue-Smooth-Supplied.jpg
    Cue-Smooth-Supplied.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 214
  • As posted.jpg
    As posted.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:

conetip

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just to answer some questions,
It does not contain any silicon , nor PTFE.
Neil