11 Rail Billiard Shot
Old
  (#1)
sde
sde has a reputation beyond reputesde has a reputation beyond reputesde has a reputation beyond reputesde has a reputation beyond reputesde has a reputation beyond reputesde has a reputation beyond reputesde has a reputation beyond reputesde has a reputation beyond reputesde has a reputation beyond reputesde has a reputation beyond reputesde has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

11 Rail Billiard Shot - 01-11-2008, 07:04 AM

This is posted in the Carom Forum and I thought it deserved a few more views here in the Main Forum.
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=85304

Congrats to Bigdaddygerald on making this shot!

First the incident with Mercedes Gonzales and now this shot in front of many witnesses. You are certainly making a name for yourself in the billiard world.

Now all we need is for you to repeat it on video and post it on youtube.

your buddy
Steve

Old
  (#2)
seven
AzB Silver Member
seven has a reputation beyond reputeseven has a reputation beyond reputeseven has a reputation beyond reputeseven has a reputation beyond reputeseven has a reputation beyond reputeseven has a reputation beyond reputeseven has a reputation beyond reputeseven has a reputation beyond reputeseven has a reputation beyond reputeseven has a reputation beyond reputeseven has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

01-11-2008, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sde
First the incident with Mercedes Gonzales
so what was this incident?

Old
  (#3)
sde
sde has a reputation beyond reputesde has a reputation beyond reputesde has a reputation beyond reputesde has a reputation beyond reputesde has a reputation beyond reputesde has a reputation beyond reputesde has a reputation beyond reputesde has a reputation beyond reputesde has a reputation beyond reputesde has a reputation beyond reputesde has a reputation beyond repute

01-11-2008, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seven
so what was this incident?
I'll let Gerald or Mercedes answer that question.

Gerald, where are you? Inquiring minds would like to know.

Steve

at least come on and tell us about the shot.

thanks steve
Old
  (#4)
bigdaddygerald
big spoon weilder
bigdaddygerald bigdaddygerald bigdaddygerald bigdaddygerald bigdaddygerald bigdaddygerald bigdaddygerald bigdaddygerald bigdaddygerald bigdaddygerald bigdaddygerald

thanks steve - 01-11-2008, 02:34 PM

hey buddy thanks for spreading the word about the shot and not so much about the other...lmao.

I will start a new tread explaining that incident as to not let one thing cast a shadow on the other.

I DONT UNDERSTAND CURLY,.......ITS ONLY FIBER

Old
  (#5)
Jude Rosenstock
AzB Silver Member
Jude Rosenstock has a reputation beyond reputeJude Rosenstock has a reputation beyond reputeJude Rosenstock has a reputation beyond reputeJude Rosenstock has a reputation beyond reputeJude Rosenstock has a reputation beyond reputeJude Rosenstock has a reputation beyond reputeJude Rosenstock has a reputation beyond reputeJude Rosenstock has a reputation beyond reputeJude Rosenstock has a reputation beyond reputeJude Rosenstock has a reputation beyond reputeJude Rosenstock has a reputation beyond repute

01-11-2008, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddygerald
hey buddy thanks for spreading the word about the shot and not so much about the other...lmao.

I will start a new tread explaining that incident as to not let one thing cast a shadow on the other.

CueTable Help

Cue: Schon with OB shaft
Twitter: @JudeRosenstock

Old
  (#6)
sde

01-12-2008, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddygerald

Thanks for finally clearing the air (pun intended) regarding the "incident".
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=85355

I'm still waiting for you to post your story of the 11 rail shot. Curly was telling me that you used less than maximum force for the CB to travel that far, but I don't know who you kept it long enough.

Please explain before.......uh never mind.

When can we expect to see the video?

Steve

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: