Received my Eleventh Reps___ Thanks All

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I want to Thank Fatboy for given me, my eleventh reps. But I know other AZ'ers help! So Thank you AZ'ers.
Bob Watson

IA8baller

Family man.
Silver Member
I guess I should have thanked a few people too. :eek: (embarrassed)

I didn't realize for the longest time what the rep was even all about. At first I thought it had to do with the # of posts you made like I've seen in some other forums.

There are many, many posters here that do a great job of posting very useful and entertaining posts. I think most of us do a great job at keeping this place a top notch forum for the most part. Let's hope it stays that way for a long time to come. I really enjoy this site for it's loads of information and entertainment concerning pool and even some of the off-topic stuff as well. :)

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
Just Guessing

ABall said:
How many points does it take for 11 greens?

I 'think' they start you off with 1 green, just for being a member. Your next 4 greens come at 100 points apiece and the final six greenies cost 200 points apiece....... I think. Total 1600 points = 11 green boxes (maybe)

Doug

sde

Silver Member
Good guess but...

Smorgass Bored said:
I 'think' they start you off with 1 green, just for being a member. Your next 4 greens come at 100 points apiece and the final six greenies cost 200 points apiece....... I think. Total 1600 points = 11 green boxes (maybe)

Doug
I posted this some time ago and I believe it to be correct.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=70435&highlight=reputation+steve
sde said:
The green boxes are a indication of how many rep points you have accumulated. IIRC this table shows how many points = # of boxes. Feel free to correct me if this is wrong.

000 - 099 = 1 box
100 - 199 = 2 boxes
200 - 299 = 3 boxes
300 - 399 = 4 boxes
400 - 499 = 5 boxes
500 - 699 = 6 boxes
700 - 899 = 7 boxes
900 - 1099 = 8 boxes
1100 - 1299 = 9 boxes
1300 - 1499 =10 boxes
1500 - >>>> = 11 boxes

Steve

Steve

James

Red Wire... Right Temple
Silver Member
Congrats on your 11th rep, and I do believe yours are well earned. I wish some people would think a little more about the potential value of "rep" before giving them away so freely. When I see a poster gain 400+ rep points for posting up a XXX trick shot, some value is lost for me. (No offense intended to bfdlad)

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sde you're probably right on the number, my a little over 1500 before getting the eleventh reps. If az'ers benefited from my posted information that all that count.