13MM shaft or bigger is it better

Steve Stough said:
Thanks for all of the replies and info regarding bumping up to a 13mm shaft, for right now I am going to practice the best I can with a level cue, head and bridge distance and try my best to work on recognizing muscle memory, it's gotta work, each and everyone of us live by our results at the table, and nobody forget's when the play there best, but we seem to remember when we play our worse...keep on strokin

There is a fella that shows up to a local weekly bar tournament in my area, and he is called Tall Tim. I think he is around 6 foot 6. He has a custom cue/case, and he is a real good player. I have noticed that he is focused on his mechanics on every shot. I think because the table is so low, relative to his height, he really focuses on his mechanics.....and it pays off. Whether you are tall or not, mechanics are very important, but I think for taller folks...they have a littler harder time than most.
 
Back
Top