3 Cushion World Championship NOW

3kushn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did a search with no results.

The World Tournament is being played now. We're in the 3rd day?

You can see for free some of the earlier matches on www.kozoom.com

With a premium membership you can watch live streaming.
 
Kozoom site

I wasn't able to watch any of the matches whether I was logged in or not. Am I looking in the wrong place? Thanks.

Jim Eales
 
Kinda off topic, but there is alot to be learned from 3 cushion players. If you really think you know how spin works and how to stroke, watch some top 3 cushion players.
 
eales,

Sorry I didn't get back in time. I had the same problem. You had to click on the "LIVE" tab at the top.

You can see some of the matches replayed including the final. But don't miss the semi with Jaspers-Sanchez. Jaspers averages 4.50 and a run of 13 off the break in the third and last game.

duckie,

I don't think its off topic at all. Its the reason I put it up on this forum. Its all over the Carom forum, just couldn't find it here. One more point. Don't think for a minute these guys aren't controlling all 3 balls. Not like pool but driving to areas and creating patterns for the next shot while hopefully leaving their opponent in difficult shape if the shot is missed. Although these days offense is the name over defense.
 
kozoom

3kushn:

I must be one of those "where is the any key" types. I tried to watch the semi-final. It plays for just under a minute then switches to a screen with fees to join the site, with or without clicking on the Live or being logged in or not. Thanks.

Jim Eales
 
I'm lucky in that where I play there are 6 3 cushion tables that get alot of use. It's alot of fun watching the top players. I've learned a few things about spin and angles from watching them.
 
Back
Top