4 Old Cues 15K

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Nice … however…. Pretty straight. No returns. What if. What If money was no object would you buy them. Were they appraised. Would an insurance company cover them.

Last edited:

xX-Wizard-Xx

people ask for heaven and earth when they have something they feel is valuable because of rareaty .... a pool cue .... push a ball to make a ball in a hole ... not worth 10k for that opportunity.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
people ask for heaven and earth when they have something they feel is valuable because of rareaty .... a pool cue .... push a ball to make a ball in a hole ... not worth 10k for that opportunity.
Unless it’s the most sought after item I’d say the buyer is stuck with it. They might be old and rare. They’re also old and junk. Maybe $500-$1000 tops and that’s too much.

Last edited:

xX-Wizard-Xx

Unless it’s the most sought after item I’d say the buyer is stuck with it. They might be old and rare. They’re also old and junk.
yeah they are kind of short ... i would hate to buy them and cut them down to make conversions .... buying them and adding them to a collection of memorabilia fine ... but 15k??? just have them sitting in a old rack .... no thanks

jayman

Hi Mom!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Personally, I hope he gets it. Hell a piece of cardboard with a picture of a dead baseball player can fetch millions so hey good luck!
But back to reality as they say, It is unlikely in today's world that even collectors of such things will risk much money on them. that is a shrinking
market and only a very few things at a very certain price will remain 'Timeless' As time goes bye they will either sell or one of the very very few people that would have a genuine interest in acquiring them will make their best offer. I wish the best for the seller.

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Personally, I hope he gets it. Hell a piece of cardboard with a picture of a dead baseball player can fetch millions so hey good luck!
But back to reality as they say, It is unlikely in today's world that even collectors of such things will risk much money on them. that is a shrinking
market and only a very few things at a very certain price will remain 'Timeless' As time goes bye they will either sell or one of the very very few people that would have a genuine interest in acquiring them will make their best offer. I wish the best for the seller.
I second that...