4 pointed Mali cue?

dukeboy1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Anyone have a 4 pointed Mali cue with no inlays they wanna unload? I'm looking for a 19oz one and it needs to have a 3/8x10 joint pin. Woods don't matter but I wanna see pics plz. Thanks, Jeff

p.s. Before it is asked, I would look at just the butt if that's all you got too!

Please post all replies here and I'll respond asap via my blackberry if I'm unable to get to my pc.

dukeboy1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
weird

would u be interested in a plain jane 80's viking butt instead?

Wow, this is a weird response. I ask for an orange and get offered an apple? lol No thanks! On the other hand, I am willing to look at Viking cues with 4 points also. No inlays, just a nice 4 point cue. I'm aware my choices here are pretty inexpensive for most of you, but somebody here HAS TO have either of these they wanna get rid of?!?!? Pics appreciated for consideration please!! Thanks, Jeff

ricky77333

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like this?

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 3n93p63l75T55W35P6b5efaed853cdd0e1b2d.jpg
    3n93p63l75T55W35P6b5efaed853cdd0e1b2d.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 257

dukeboy1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
yes

Like this?

[/ATTACH]

Yes pretty much. There ARE inlays in the buttsleeve but they aren't gaudy so they are ok. I assume you got that from Topcat? I noticed he was selling Mali's like that and only sold 1 per his thread? I have no confirmation though, just going by what the thread shows. How much you want for it? I've seen new Mali's going for 184.00 with a case and shipping online in a couple places! Good price on decent cues!

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I have a plain jane Mali cue in birdseye maple if you are interested. The cue is a Mali but it has no point work and no inlays.

Kevin

dukeboy1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
maybe

I have a plain jane Mali cue in birdseye maple if you are interested. The cue is a Mali but it has no point work and no inlays.

Kevin

Thanks Kevin. PM me how much and maybe we can deal on this also, but I still want a 4 pointer. I could buy a new one but wanna see what else is available first. Thanks, Jeff