nataddrho www.digicue.net Silver Member Dec 2, 2017 #2 beneath_the_sur said: https://youtu.be/lpjvmyCXmz0 Click to expand... That'll be me one day... I hope!!
beneath_the_sur said: https://youtu.be/lpjvmyCXmz0 Click to expand... That'll be me one day... I hope!!
Texas Carom Club AzB Silver Member Silver Member Dec 2, 2017 #3 nataddrho said: That'll be me one day... I hope!! Click to expand... If by you you mean playing 3c then certainly If by you you mean 49 in 6 Not in your life time That's Mr Eddy merckx, holds a record for a 50 point game, in 6 innings Is a 3 time world champion In the top elite of the world's best at 3 cushion
nataddrho said: That'll be me one day... I hope!! Click to expand... If by you you mean playing 3c then certainly If by you you mean 49 in 6 Not in your life time That's Mr Eddy merckx, holds a record for a 50 point game, in 6 innings Is a 3 time world champion In the top elite of the world's best at 3 cushion