****6 Point Amboyna Burl Bryan Mordt Beauty****

jbravo2984

~{BULL DURHAM CUES}~
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I'm offering this cue up for a friend of mine. I made him aware of the current market conditions and advised him that his best bet would be to look into trades. He is willing to trade straight across or to use this cue as a means to trade up. This BCM was purchased from Erik Lee for $850 aproximately 5 years ago. I haven't rolled the cue yet but I would have to assume its pretty damn straight from sighting it. The cue is approx 19 oz. Comes with 2 shafts that have never been sanded. The cue has been used as an every day player so there are some signs of use, but certainly not abuse. Alligator wrap was done by Pat Diveney about a year ago for $150. Please pm me with offers. Will consider multiple cue trades as well.
Thanks for looking.
IMG_0488.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg

IMG_0486.jpg

IMG_0485.jpg

IMG_0484.jpg

IMG_0483.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg

IMG_0481.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

IMG_0478.jpg

ARROWCRUSHER

N/ CUE STROKER
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
pm sent << What is the shaft sizes ? What ferrules and tips if you know ? And nicks or dings ? I read where it ahs been everyday player but I just thought I would ask how it is ...thanks

Last edited:

jbravo2984

~{BULL DURHAM CUES}~
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
The cue is straight and the shafts are both at whatever they were when biran made it. Probably 13mm. Like i said in the orig post the shafts have not been sanded. The cue hits very southwest-ish. The points can be felt through the finish (it IS 5-6 years old...). Cue is balanced 1.5" up the forearm from the wrap. Cue weight is 19oz +/-.3 oz... I would have to say that most anything in the finish would buff out. there is a spot about 2 inches down from the where there is a light scratch in the finish. Not through the clear. But can be seen and felt. The mark was there when the cue was purchased new and bcm offered to refinish the cue at no charge. That was almost 5 years ago so I'm not sure if he'd remember. But i do know he posts on here so maybe he'll still hold up to that idk...

hitman jones

Registered
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
yes it is

Very nice cue this thing hits solid im just looking for something new i would like a lite cue if anybody has one thanks