I am trying to have a bar table tournament at the bar I work for. We have only 5 tables so I think a field of 32 should be fine, with $500 added, $25 entry fee, all money paid out to the top 8 places. This could happen after the new year if I can get it straightened out with the bar owner. He has 2 tournaments a week, Mondays and Wednesdays, and he's interested in having good players to come in to play to entice the locals to play more and possibly having a league start up soon. So, if anyone is interested in playing a small event such as this, please call me at 928-692-9476. Also, with 32 players, we should be able to finish in 1 day. We'll have races to 7 on the winners side, race to 5 on the losers side, with a 2 set final, race to 7. PM me if you have any questions, thank you, John.