Maybe im being a little harsh on the event this year. I have been to SBE a few times before and had a great time every year. The action this year I thought was just average, there were not a lot of pros down in the pit like there usually are. The average game of amateurs playing in the event I have to say was better than I had seen in years past. I had a good time this year but I was disappointed in the vendors. It seemed to me that not only were the prices for EVERYTHING high this year, but no one wanted to work on you on a deal. I still bought the stuff I wanted (Whitten 3x6, Mezz PB II, and a lot of other stuff too. But I bought it because I was there and wanted it. I could have saved literally hundreds of dollars to wait but thats what I wanted to do. As far as the cues went, there were some REAL beauties there. But then again all of the dealers I talked to were asking what seemed like full retail plus a little extra on top. Now I am sure that there were some good deals too, in fact a passed on one really nice scruggs that Im kicking myself for now. But it just seemed that overall the prices were way out of line. Also I had no idea there were even that many Schick cues in existence. Seemed like every dealer had 5 Schicks. This thread might get blasted but just looking to see if anybody else had a similar experience.