Anyone know the Macon, Georgia area...

The King

Here's Jimbo....
Silver Member
I may have reason to visit Macon Ga. soon and was wondering of any good places to play pool at ... Are there some nice places in the Macon area to play at? Any info would be appreciated ... I figure as big as Macon is there must be some nice places ...
 
Hey King

The Hole Thang
1705 Shurling Dr
Macon 478.744.0038

(7) 9' Kason's
(1) Brunswick Snooker
(35) Bar Boxes

Full Bar and Kitchen

Rivalrys
3986 Northside Dr
Macon 478.474.0606

(8) Bar Boxes
(2) 9' Diamond Smart Tables (be installed Monday)
full bar and kitchen


Two best places to play around here...I should know I own them!!! The Hole is where the more serious shooters will be and they love new competition.......

P.S. we have a 9 ball tourney at the hole every 3rd saturday of the month...$25 entry....$1000 added guaranteed.....double elim.....be there
 
P.S. I saw your cue collection on your sig...one of my employees has been making cues for a short time...using Prather parts and blank shafts....he makes a great hitting stick for a fraction of the price....his name is Robert and is usually behind the counter or on table #1....
 
Wow ... Thanks for the info ... I really want to check this place out sounds great ... Sent you a pm...
 
Hole thang is a nice place.. played there a few times....
Nice folk.... but load of bar boxes, but a few nice 9's tucked around the corner.

There is also the end rail on Napier Ave and L&Ws on 247 not the mnicest places.. but some decent players.
 
TheHole said:
Hey King

The Hole Thang
1705 Shurling Dr
Macon 478.744.0038

(7) 9' Kason's
(1) Brunswick Snooker
(35) Bar Boxes

Full Bar and Kitchen

Rivalrys
3986 Northside Dr
Macon 478.474.0606

(8) Bar Boxes
(2) 9' Diamond Smart Tables (be installed Monday)
full bar and kitchen


Two best places to play around here...I should know I own them!!! The Hole is where the more serious shooters will be and they love new competition.......

P.S. we have a 9 ball tourney at the hole every 3rd saturday of the month...$25 entry....$1000 added guaranteed.....double elim.....be there


What he said. The Hole and Rivalry's ar the NUTS. The Hole is absolutely one of the best places ever for players. They treat you right and send plenty of action your way if that's what your looking for.

Mj

PS.. David, please call Mike Janis at your earliest convenience. Thanks, Mj
 
Thanks AZ'ers ... I'm definatly going to have to make the 90 min trip to Macon to check out the Hole Thang sounds like a winner ... Probably bring a few friends along too... Sounds to good to pass up... Thanks for all the tips ...
 
Back
Top