Ask Keith McCready

pro-player

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
8ball give it up on this already, will you? I know it defies logic, but ask any pro, (no, not a shortstop, or a house pro) ask any famous pro, and they will tell you it can be done.

8ballbanger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hemicudas said:
Steve, as you can see, some people don't know where the 3 spot is, lol. Tell him again, 3 spot is on the left side of the table. He's cutting the ball to the LEFT pocket, not the right. That is OVER 90 degrees........I'm in Steve,,,,but you better spin the hell out of the ball, LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Look, as I said in another thread, I drew an accurate scale diagram from the rules of snooker (snooker was my main game before going to pool) to come to the answer. Did any of you do any thinking about the problem before posting?

Obviously not.

The blind angle makes the cut look morethan it is, and you guys like fools.

Cheers - 8ballbanger

Micktmason

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
mark a shot with framing square or equivalent, not just "judge" what 90 degrees is. I would have to see it with my own eyes someone cut it exactly with a center ball hit. When I see it I'll believe. I will ask a couple pros hang out near me sometimes, I will ask them and set it up and let you know the outcome. Until I see it, it is definitely impossible. lol . someone made a comment about jumping into the object ball, I didn't think of that. but that would work if you hit it right. but then that really isn't cutting the ball

Skeezicks

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
stevelomako said:
I can cut a ball on a 6x12 putting the ball on the 7 spot and the cue ball on the 3 spot or closer to the rail. Set it up with Koheler and when you both agree it can't be done let me know and I'll come bet what you want.
78.8 degrees... call it 79

sniper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Keith McCready said:

I'm lucky enough to have a sponsor who pays all of my expenses, drives me to the front door and puts me in bed at the same time, my girlfriend Jennie.

LOL! Thanks Keith