Back in the game.

ginky

Professional Pool Player
Silver Member
This is Ginky, just letting everyone know, thank you for the support i had this past weekend on the predator tour empire state championship. I havent really played for 3 years. Ive been practicing for only a week, and this is my first official tournament where i feel like ive been playing well. Im not nearly 100% of what i can be as a pool player but i believe ive made some progress and played well. Congradulations to Marc Vidal (Spain) he was ontop of his game this past weekend and played Amazing. He really put up a fight, and deserved to win. He was the only player i lost too, and i would have to say the only one i felt i was content losing to because of how well he played. the final was right. The two players playing the best in the entire event, were in the finals. Everybody else was at best, subpar. Ive only been playing consistently for 7 days. Anybody that knows me, knows why. Just want to let everyone know, wait until next season. The best player will be dominating the tour. Hope to see you all soon, and have your support

Congradulations to Marc,

Ginky:thumbup:

student4ever

50 on the breaker...
Silver Member
Welcome back Ginky! I heard you were playing again. Will you be playing in The Joss events? Haven't seen you in snooker's (providence) in a very long time...

frankwhite

www.superiorbilliardtech.
Silver Member
ginky said:
This is Ginky, just letting everyone know, thank you for the support i had this past weekend on the predator tour empire state championship. I havent really played for 3 years. Ive been practicing for only a week, and this is my first official tournament where i feel like ive been playing well. Im not nearly 100% of what i can be as a pool player but i believe ive made some progress and played well. Congradulations to Marc Vidal (Spain) he was ontop of his game this past weekend and played Amazing. He really put up a fight, and deserved to win. He was the only player i lost too, and i would have to say the only one i felt i was content losing to because of how well he played. the final was right. The two players playing the best in the entire event, were in the finals. Everybody else was at best, subpar. Ive only been playing consistently for 7 days. Anybody that knows me, knows why. Just want to let everyone know, wait until next season. The best player will be dominating the tour. Hope to see you all soon, and have your support

Congradulations to Marc,

Ginky:thumbup:

Go get,em COUSIN............................:thumbup: :smile: :cool: ;)