BBC production was just outstanding

smashmouth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
between the multitude of camera angles, the super slow motion camera, and the "hawkeye" computer simulation...

it just doesn't get any better

Boro Nut

Moderrator
Silver Member
smashmouth said:
between the multitude of camera angles, the super slow motion camera, and the "hawkeye" computer simulation...

it just doesn't get any better
Yes, it was first class - as usual. We whinge about the license fee, but there's no doubting the quality that shines through everything that the BBC does. Sports coverage, impartial news coverage, comedy, superbly cast dramas, and those unforgettable nature programmes. If you've ever been absolutely stunned by a nature programme, my bet it's BBC footage. Why on earth they think dubbing over Sir David Attenborough is an improvement I'll never know.

And all of it without a single second of intrusive advertising. I've worked in a quite a few foreign countries and can categorically say that as a state broadcaster it is without equal. It's probably unique in that the state provides its funding but can't actually interfere in what it does with it, which might explain its success.

Boro Nut