Best Break, Jump, Combo Discussion

BJKZY174

Registered
Please don't hate on me for bringing up what's probably been discussed many times over, however I don't see anything all that recent discussing latest Break/Jump cues.

What's your favorite Breakers, Jumpers & combos at the moment? And if you're able, elaborate on what makes your slugger unique in design, construction, build, playability, or any other detail you think is relevant to making it stand out over all the rest!

Thanks!

terpdad

Registered
I have the PureX B/J cue & like it very much, but I really only use it to break. I like its grip, I like the phenolic tip, I like the shaft's taper & diameter (a fat 14 mm). All that said, I may try a strictly break cue in the future to see if it is any better. I like the PureX enough that there would have to be a bigger difference than I'm expecting.

THam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My favorite pure breaker is the Mezz Power Break G, it just feels better than the Predator breaking. My favorite jumper has to be a Lomax, it just jumps the easiest out of anything I’ve felt, Cuetec Propel is good too. The best breaking jump break I’ve felt is the Jacoby Blackout, it just pops the rack nice.