Blud / McDermott ?

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did I fall asleep at the wheel? I thought there was some sort of arrangement between the two of you and I can't find the info anywhere.

Hope all is well with Janice.

Regards,
Dave

Guru

outta stroke
Silver Member
No Worries

I notice they took the link off their page. I don't know if that's a sign of something, but a little creative google got me the link for you.

blud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Koop said:
Did I fall asleep at the wheel? I thought there was some sort of arrangement between the two of you and I can't find the info anywhere.

Hope all is well with Janice.

Regards,
Dave
Hi Dave,
Thanks for asking about my bride. She's holding her own. Tough as nails, she is.She's got no give up in her.

BLUD/MCDERMOTT, the cues are being built to my specifications by McDermott, at this writting. My tapers, butt size, totally built to my specs.

We had to get the right designs. Many proto types were built, and shit canned by me, now looks as if were up and running. The cues will be avaiable real SOOOOOON.
Blud

Matt_24

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Guru said:
I notice they took the link off their page. I don't know if that's a sign of something, but a little creative google got me the link for you.

I believe Blud squashed this deal.

Purdman

Banned
blud said:
meaning what?

You can't blame them for wondering Blud. One day you are going to sue them and the next you are endorsing their product. It's all about the NUT isn't it.
I am glad to hear Janice is hanging in there for ya.
Don

DawgAndy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Blud

Are they using your pin or a 3/8thsx10? The cues are very reasonably priced.

Matt_24

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Guru said:

I was going off what I had heard and must have posted that as Blud was writing his. Guess the plans changed again. The cues look nice on that link though.

poolbiz420

Inked Up!
Silver Member
Seems like Mcdermott is just about to rule over the pool industy with all the moves they have been making. There is this, taking over producing the Sledgehammer, Signing Robles, Engert, Berretta, Vivian, (the girls also have there own line of cues out) not to mention the warrenty and now that send back program! WOW! way to go guys. JMO

blud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
pin

DawgAndy said:
Are they using your pin or a 3/8thsx10? The cues are very reasonably priced.
Andy, The cues are built in Wis., at McDermotts, and they are built to my spec's. My joint pin is being used. Same size joint, butt, and shaft tapers as my cues that I build. It's taking a long time to sort things out.

I will continue to build the special ordered cues and higher end cues at my shop here in Leakey, Texas, along with my son Donald, who is doing a great job.
You can still order cues that will be built by us here in my shop.

blud

blud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
please leave us alone

Donald A. Purdy said:
You can't blame them for wondering Blud. One day you are going to sue them and the next you are endorsing their product. It's all about the NUT isn't it.
I am glad to hear Janice is hanging in there for ya.
Don
Mr. Purdy, please leave our names out of your post and threads. We have suffered enough. As far as my wife, please refrain from refering to her at all. She, including me would like you to do this. We need nothing from you.
We ask with all due respect, for you to just leave us alone.
thank you
blud

Purdman

Banned
blud said:
Mr. Purdy, please leave our names out of your post and threads. We have suffered enough. As far as my wife, please refrain from refering to her at all. She, including me would like you to do this. We need nothing from you.
We ask with all due respect, for you to just leave us alone.
thank you
blud
The pleasure is all mine Mr. Bludworth.
Mr. Purdy :cool: