Bob "The Barber" Palmer passed away on Christmas eve. Some of you might have known Bob over the years. I believe he was originally was from the Omaha or Lincoln Nebraska area and was a good player. He moved to the Kansas City area several years ago and was a mainstay in the rooms around the area playing in leagues and tournaments.
Bob was a pool guy and we would get into heated debates about the game and history of players. He knew everything :thumbup: and wasn't shy about telling you. But, seriously he loved pool and was also a pretty good bowler from what I understand. RIP Bob!
Darryl Smith
Bob was a pool guy and we would get into heated debates about the game and history of players. He knew everything :thumbup: and wasn't shy about telling you. But, seriously he loved pool and was also a pretty good bowler from what I understand. RIP Bob!
Darryl Smith