This from Steve E. (Mi_Billiards):
Due to tech difficulties not all videos of the Live Stream from the Pendennis Club were archived on Ustream.
I will be rebroadcasting and archiving tonight starting at about 9:00 PM EST:
The opening ceremony followed by the Tom "Dr Cue'' Rossman trick shot exhibition
and
the match between Bill Johnson and Chip Sutherland.
As a bonus I will also broadcast and archive a short clip of the high run of the tournament.
I hope to see all of you in the chat room while I'm broadcasting.
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/pqball-presents-usba-3c
Steve
Mi_Billiards
--------------------------------------------------------------
Archived videos of the USBA Qualifier
Pendennis Club
http://www.ustream.tv/Mi_Billiards/videos
Jay Cho Runs 10
http://www.youtube.com/user/sde3211#p/u/4/TnILPhTzzhE
USBA Qualifier, Warren MI Archived Videos
http://www.ustream.tv/Mi_Billiards/videos
WELCOME HOME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVCIY-BqJDo
Due to tech difficulties not all videos of the Live Stream from the Pendennis Club were archived on Ustream.
I will be rebroadcasting and archiving tonight starting at about 9:00 PM EST:
The opening ceremony followed by the Tom "Dr Cue'' Rossman trick shot exhibition
and
the match between Bill Johnson and Chip Sutherland.
As a bonus I will also broadcast and archive a short clip of the high run of the tournament.
I hope to see all of you in the chat room while I'm broadcasting.
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/pqball-presents-usba-3c
Steve
Mi_Billiards
--------------------------------------------------------------
Archived videos of the USBA Qualifier
Pendennis Club
http://www.ustream.tv/Mi_Billiards/videos
Jay Cho Runs 10
http://www.youtube.com/user/sde3211#p/u/4/TnILPhTzzhE
USBA Qualifier, Warren MI Archived Videos
http://www.ustream.tv/Mi_Billiards/videos
WELCOME HOME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVCIY-BqJDo