Bryan Mordt vs. Tom Coker vs. Rick Howard...

Kinda

Cornerman said:
So... should Rick be on the list or off the list?

Fred <~~~ if it hits like a Bluegrass, I'd love it


My bluegrass was different than my Howard cues. I had/heard a strange theory that it was the expoxy that Harris uses after he dates and numbers the cue in the butt.

My BEM cue has a certain sound it makes- esp. with center ball- it is a pleasurable sound.

With my new cue- Rick had the specs from my old cue to the gram.

I changed the weight up a bit, but I was shocked that he had the specs to that .
 
BCM Quality

Bryan's cues are solid, with quality. I had a Josswest...only Bryan was allowed to refinish it. Billy Stroud (Josswest) saw the results and stated that this was "Quality Work"! He has refinished Szamboti's, Tad's, etc.
If any problem should arise, he will handle it immediately and in a professional manner. I recommend him strongly.
 
Back
Top