Buddy Hall's DVDs. Has Anyone Watched?

Bobkitty

I said: "Here kitty, kitty". Got this frown.
Silver Member
I love to watch Buddy Hall play and have watched the videos available on Youtube, but I understand there is a 2 DVD set for sale. I'm curious about the clock system and totally understand it from the 6 minute Youtube video but my question is; does he take that same theory and move it all around the table, or only the two spots for CB and OB shown in the Youtube video?
 
dennis
i havent watched his dvds in quite awhile
but yes he uses it from every where
i know you know who doesnt like spin
but the clock lets you adjust for where the vertical axis gets you
ITS POWERFUL
call me to discuss
 
dennis
i havent watched his dvds in quite awhile
but yes he uses it from every where
i know you know who doesnt like spin
but the clock lets you adjust for where the vertical axis gets you
ITS POWERFUL
call me to discuss

Hey Larry, When are you going to let the pool world in on your secret?
 
soon
i am still recovering from jet lag
and i think an early morning post will give more exposure
 
I love to watch Buddy Hall play and have watched the videos available on Youtube, but I understand there is a 2 DVD set for sale. I'm curious about the clock system and totally understand it from the 6 minute Youtube video but my question is; does he take that same theory and move it all around the table, or only the two spots for CB and OB shown in the Youtube video?

All the videos i have seen from him were good. Can't say I remember the clock system in full, but he has a 9 ball runout one and one with various shots that is great.
 
All the videos i have seen from him were good. Can't say I remember the clock system in full, but he has a 9 ball runout one and one with various shots that is great.

Great! I just purchased Buddy's set. Anyone want to trade something for CTE Pro1? Found out I'm okay at aiming.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top