Bustamante and Pagulayan at the IPT

mthornto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking at the stats online, both of these gentlemen must be a real sight to see.

Alex had 16 break and runs and his four opponents only managed to win 8 games combined against him!

Francisco has 12 break and runs and has held his four opponents toa combined 4 games.

I can't begin to say how much I wish I were there to see this event. I am definatly going to have to take a look at the IPTs schedule for the rest of the year and book a flight.
 
I looked thru all the brackets and Alex. Efren and Francisco was way above everyone in terms of winning % and table runs. Wow.

I am heading out there Thursday night after wrok. . I know those three will still be in it.

First time for me going to a pool tournament just to watch...:-}

Should be fun.

One of the few times I have seen a cool pool tournament in the western US.

The east coast seems to have 90% of the tournaments.

SR
 
SloRoller said:
I looked thru all the brackets and Alex. Efren and Francisco was way above everyone in terms of winning % and table runs. Wow.

I am heading out there Thursday night after wrok. . I know those three will still be in it.

First time for me going to a pool tournament just to watch...:-}

Should be fun.

One of the few times I have seen a cool pool tournament in the western US.

The east coast seems to have 90% of the tournaments.

SR

just noticed that alex had 40% break and runs out of games played :eek:.
 
Back
Top