Charlotte, NC 20-40 dollar ONE POCKET

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Ryan (inthecloudzz) from AZ will be in Charlotte shortly and is looking for some FRIENDLY one pocket action.

He's no pro. I beat on him pretty severely several months ago at Buffalo Billiards. If I say I beat him severely, you know I'm telling the truth. He has played better but that night he played poorly and seldom won any games. That's just the way it was.

If you like one pocket action 20-40 dollars, Ryan is your man. If you're a pro, give him a break and either spot him or don't play him. He's a nice guy to gamble with. He enjoys a drink or two and LOVES 20-40 one pocket.

If you're want to get him to play for 100 or 200 a game, fogetaboutit. If you just want to play with another guy who plays decent but struggles like most of us, he's a good one to meet up with. Don't ask to play sets. I tried to hook him up with another player at Buffalos (before I played him) but the other player wanted to freeze up 200. Ryan doesn't like sets and he's not looking to steal. Oh yeah, he's pretty easy with his money. :D

You can PM him right here on AZ main Forum and let him know where to play and who to look out for.

He's one of us. For God sake, give the man some action. :D

JoeyA
 
Back
Top