2rgrbn "Sua Sponte" Silver Member Oct 7, 2019 #1 Coker Cue in very good condition, Shaft 1, 13.02 MM 3.28 Oz., Shaft 2 13.11 MM, 3.52 Oz. Straight together or apart and plays great. $1,000 Attachments IMG_0442.JPG 88.9 KB · Views: 322 IMG_0453.JPG 171.3 KB · Views: 310 IMG_0463.JPG 199.7 KB · Views: 306
Coker Cue in very good condition, Shaft 1, 13.02 MM 3.28 Oz., Shaft 2 13.11 MM, 3.52 Oz. Straight together or apart and plays great. $1,000
2rgrbn "Sua Sponte" Silver Member Oct 8, 2019 #2 Where is the market on these cues I have been a little out of touch for the past few years this really is a nice cue and I haven't seen a lot of interest am I priced out of line?
Where is the market on these cues I have been a little out of touch for the past few years this really is a nice cue and I haven't seen a lot of interest am I priced out of line?