Coker cue for sale

arknova

Me like Pool. Mhmm
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Hi Alex,

It's best if you actually provide actual pictures of the cue so that it'll really facilitate your sale a lot better. Picture should point out flaws of the cue as well.

Please do include details of the cue like butt weight, individual shaft weight, shaft diameter, joint pin size etc. Also include what materials is used to make the cue.

Since it's your first AZ sale, you should provide escrow service as well, either via Markus (FAST_N_LOOSE) or Joe Lolley (Bamacues). Buyers will be a lot more assured about buying from you since they have a very dependable third party to watch over the transaction.

Lastly, it's best if you actually put up a sale price like the forum rules stated. Otherwise, it's kinda like an eyesore man.

Good luck w your sale

Cheers,
Clarence

alex747

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Alex,

It's best if you actually provide actual pictures of the cue so that it'll really facilitate your sale a lot better. Picture should point out flaws of the cue as well.

Please do include details of the cue like butt weight, individual shaft weight, shaft diameter, joint pin size etc. Also include what materials is used to make the cue.

Since it's your first AZ sale, you should provide escrow service as well, either via Markus (FAST_N_LOOSE) or Joe Lolley (Bamacues). Buyers will be a lot more assured about buying from you since they have a very dependable third party to watch over the transaction.

Lastly, it's best if you actually put up a sale price like the forum rules stated. Otherwise, it's kinda like an eyesore man.

Good luck w your sale

Cheers,
Clarence

Alright thanks buddy I'll do my best to cover those things :)