"Confessions of a Pool Hustler"

bobbycotton

PoolHall Junkie
Silver Member
I was playing Mike Massey on a bar table in Austin, Texas and I was 10 games winner. I broke the balls made one on the break, and shot at a stupid combination instead of ducking, he ran out then put an eleven pack on me. Of course I pulled up. Me and my road partner Dick Clark then decided to check out the original "Chicken Ranch" in LaGrange. Wanna see what was on the menu ? It ain't chicken ! Order the book, pg. 49 www.confessionsofapoolhustler.com
 
Robert, I just wrapped up my reading of your book. Although I got to know you a little bit while you were the house pro at the Plush Pocket, I had no idea you had a long and extensive resume of matching up with top name players. In fact, there were tons of stuff I learned about you. It was also amazing to me that you managed to escape a lot of dangerous situations in your travels. You are a true survivor!

In general, I like reading and hearing about old pool war stories, so this book would've had a hard time getting a bad review from me. But instead, I enjoyed the stories because your writing style decribed each situation vividly and made the reader feel as though they were an eye witness to the unfolding events.

So next time we meet up, can I buy you something from the Chicken Ranch? :) Oh wait ... this probably wouldn't be the best idea right now. I'll likely see you in May when I go to Vegas. Be good and shoot 'em straight.
 
Back
Top