congrats to Shane 2011 All Around Champion

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First Congratulations Shane, i'm real proud of you, and happy for you-you earned it. You work harder than 99.99% of the players out there.

I been trapped in my room for the past 3 days, and was only out of my room for a hour the day before the last 3 with the flu, so basically the past 4 days have been hell. while i'm at the Derby, perfect timing huh?:angry:


I started to feel better eariler tonite and sent Shane a TXT, its my turn to buy dinner and I felt good enough to go then, but Shane was still playing,

Soon as it was over He sends me a txt : Hungery?

Yes I was, but I had a ice pack on my big fat head again the fever came back again:angry:. I had no shot at going out to dinner, I didnt know or ask him how he played-if he won. Its not possible to watch a stream of anything here the connection sucks so bad. I just knew he was hungery and its my turn to buy.

I am so happy Shane won the All Around, It would have been a great time at dinner, I'm sure we would have found more people and made a party out of it. So my congratulations to Shane and my appology for not being able to go out. Its been hell the past 3 days. man the flu bug here is WAY worse than anything I have had since 97.


Shane played great this week, the times I saw him play, he just keeps getting better and better. Its a great win for a great player. Congrats buddy sorry I'm not there to celebrate; but wearing ice packs on my head in public aint my thing. LOL

Best,
Eric:smile:


Of all the times to get sick, man talk about a bad break, i missed half of the Derby.:angry:
 
Last edited:
have to learn better english

Eric, sorry to hear about your Healthy:eek::mad: now look forward and think all will looks better soon.Hope your NEW Biz is running well for the Bugatti:rolleyes:going for long time at the END of the Year to Thailand and I'm glad when you with ME.
Ralf
 
Back
Top