CTE the Facts .vs. Fiction

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
The reality of the CTE cheerleaders keeps rolling in...

View attachment 608169

Keep in mind, all I did in the CTE testimonal thread was point out that Mr. Low500 is being hypocritical in his reporting efforts. He says only "positive" testimonal posts are allowed, but doesn't have a problem with any post that supports his ego/narrative, or posts that are off topic but are made by other CTE users.

I have never bashed, or attempted to discouraged anyone from using CTE. Low500 just has it in his head that I'm some type of hater because he one day grouped me in with the usual critics.

This is the type of response you can expect if you don't chug the koolade and attempt to ask questions about CTE.
That is unfair. Many of us try to answer questions politely and with civility. See when you say "chug the koolaid" and lump everyone in together you commit the SAME EXACT ERROR that you complain about.

Explaining how things look and work FROM OUR PERSPECTIVE gleaned from ON THE EFFING TABLE RESULTS is not drinking the damned kool-aid. I don't say one EFFING thing about CTE JUST BECAUSE Stan or anyone else has said it. I take their instructions and go to the table and try to work it out and form MY OWN OPINIONS and CONCLUSIONS about it. If I find that something they said checks out then I will certainly promote that and explain WHY I feel that way.

Many others are the same. We are enthusiastic players who enjoy the game and enjoy learning new stuff. We don't come to any forum to be bullied by those who aren't even interested enough to learn the process first.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I can’t spell. Impossible. I tried to learn and flat out gave up. It’s a pain when I can’t use the word I want in certain specific times. My brain doesn’t connect sound to letters in a normal way.

Flip side is I have a amazing memory and numbers are easy.

I’d rather have a more balanced range of skills.

I never knock people who can’t spell, neither can I. It’s not that they are lazy or dumb. They just can’t spell. Who cares?

Best
Fatboy<——also never learned to tie a necktie
My father is a terrible speller who has testified before Congress and whose organization saved many many lives throughout the aids epidemic. My former wife, who is a writer and creative writing professor, once said to me that effective communication between speaker and listener is not dependent on proper spelling and sentence structure. It is being able to convey the concept in a mutually understood way that is important.

Being a grammar nazi is low hanging fruit on the insult tree. I find it to only be particularly effective when someone is TRYING to prove how smart they are and yet butchers the language. If someone is simply trying to discuss a topic and offering their opinions/experiences and they screw up a word or two then the right way to go about it is to ignore it and focus on the content and context.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I wish someone would explain as to why the aim line adheres to a perception line in only some cases, and needs to be offset in others.
What aim line? Which cases? without some examples we can't really address the question. You have watched the videos so if you can point to the specific segments where you have questions we can watch them and then address the questions as we understand them based on having mutually looked at the same information.

It's like the system only truly works in certain perceptions and if you use another you're required to adjust with a service patch to get successful results.
That would be an example of a fiction.

The system works in all iterations and the existence of refined versions only enhances the robustness of the method. Something can be great when first introduced and made even greater through more discovery and experimentation. But again, please share examples of what prompted the statement and we can then better address your concerns.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
You're right... But as I have learnt, there's only two sides to this fence.
That's not entirely accurate either. There are many of us who discuss CTE with folks like you who say they are interested WITHOUT any vitriol at all. I have had people, IN PERSON, bring up the same objections and we worked through them on the table in a friendly and productive manner.

The_JV

'AZB_Combat Certified'
What aim line? Which cases? without some examples we can't really address the question. You have watched the videos so if you can point to the specific segments where you have questions we can watch them and then address the questions as we understand them based on having mutually looked at the same information.
When I get the opprotunity I will pull out the questions I had in my first thread and post them here.
That would be an example of a fiction.

The system works in all iterations and the existence of refined versions only enhances the robustness of the method. Something can be great when first introduced and made even greater through more discovery and experimentation. But again, please share examples of what prompted the statement and we can then better address your concerns.
Fiction not so much... However I'll save the defence of my opinion once I have pulled over those posts from the other thread.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
No survival skills, not survival skilled .
Joey~ I have no clue why some people are so bad in spelling . This is an English-speaking nation .
Do tell......
SmartSelect_20210903-105638_Chrome.jpg