I recently started a thread about identifying an old schon which I was offered good money
for but I refused( foolishly apparantley), but it got me doing some research on it on the
web and I went on a good two hour plus journey on all things regarding cues, who what
when and where. I started noticing a pattern with the pro's. They all started playing with
well known cue makers such as schon, or mostly custom cues by famous or not so
famous cue makers, and they win a big tourney, or dominate in their respected
state/region, they make a name for themselves and then get a sponsor by some
random company, and than they disappear from the win bracket. theres the occasional
player who dominates anyway, SVB seems to be doing good with cuetec
(CUETEC??
) anyway, I thought that was interesting, are our cues that
personal and influential? I thought I was kinda anal, ive owned 20 plus by this point, but
it seems theres something there.
for but I refused( foolishly apparantley), but it got me doing some research on it on the
web and I went on a good two hour plus journey on all things regarding cues, who what
when and where. I started noticing a pattern with the pro's. They all started playing with
well known cue makers such as schon, or mostly custom cues by famous or not so
famous cue makers, and they win a big tourney, or dominate in their respected
state/region, they make a name for themselves and then get a sponsor by some
random company, and than they disappear from the win bracket. theres the occasional
player who dominates anyway, SVB seems to be doing good with cuetec
(CUETEC??
personal and influential? I thought I was kinda anal, ive owned 20 plus by this point, but
it seems theres something there.