Dan Forcier-May you rest in peace

  • Thread starter Thread starter a_susie_cue
  • Start date Start date
A

a_susie_cue

Guest
Daniel Julian Forcier July 25, 1960 - July 2, 2008

Dan Forcier was a die-hard APA pool player. He was on many teams. One of his many 8-ball teams recently qualified for APA Nationals in Vegas in August. He is survived 2 kids, a loving brother and sister-in-law, his mom, other relatives, and many friends! Dan had a big heart and could always make me laugh. He was a very good friend and will be missed dearly!

"The overwhelming grief and sadness caused by Dan's sudden death is only matched by the massive void I will feel for the rest of my life. His guidance, support, friendship, love, wit, laughter, and brotherly bond can never be replaced but only remembered now. Dan never broke a promise he made to me.

Pool was a big part of his life and the league helped us grow close over the last six years. He made many close friends and shared many moments of laughter with his teammates and competitors. For that, I am grateful.

Good bye big brother. I love you. I will miss you more than you could ever know." By Mike Forcier

The "Daniel J Forcier Memorial Fund" has been set up to help take care of his children.
The account # 850060737
Libertyville Bank & Trust Company
Attn: Irene K Huff
507 Milwaukee Avenue
Libertyville, IL 60048

Dan is the one in the red shirt with his Vegas 8 ball team
 

Attachments

  • 2dan.jpg
    2dan.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 288
May he rest in peace and his family know peace as well. He is racking for Jesus now. God Bless
 
Sad news for sure. Dan was a nice guy and way too young to go. My condolences to his family. Rest in peace :o
 
About a 1/2 hour ago, I called Mike to express my condolences. I hadn't heard about it until yesterday, when I talked to Susie about the pool league she's running.
Mike told me that he had a heart attack and that as far as he knew there was no previous history.
May God bless his family at this time of sorrow.
 
Back
Top