Diamond Professional 1 piece roll issue

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Good direction, let keep making improvements to the tables that you have no chance of getting installed correctly. I think all the manufacturers are guilty of it.
The installer(s) get the credit here. Took a good kit and had no idea how to assemble it. And the cloth guy was real schlock. The next guy to lay a new cloth rolled glue over original sprayed glue. Spray should not be used. Can't blame the manufacturers (my .02)
I also have a GC4 bought new in 1998... Do you think the people that set it up used the levelers? Everyone please refer to refer to post #40. That sums it up.
WANTED>>Will pay a premium to have the proper perfect set up. I'll be posting this again next year as nobody will reply.
I wish Mark Gregory would call me and say he has a table ready to go... the buyer could not follow through. And he will deliver and set it up.... They say... BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR.

dendweller

The installer(s) get the credit here. Took a good kit and had no idea how to assemble it. And the cloth guy was real schlock. The next guy to lay a new cloth rolled glue over original sprayed glue. Spray should not be used. Can't blame the manufacturers (my .02)
I also have a GC4 bought new in 1998... Do you think the people that set it up used the levelers? Everyone please refer to refer to post #40. That sums it up.
WANTED>>Will pay a premium to have the proper perfect set up. I'll be posting this again next year as nobody will reply.
I wish Mark Gregory would call me and say he has a table ready to go... the buyer could not follow through. And he will deliver and set it up.... They say... BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR.
Yeah, it's why I don't get the work I want done on my table done, don't know anyone in my area well enough to be confident they could do it right. Had a guy that's active on here I tried to get to do it, just too far away so it didn't work out. Guess you're in the same boat.
Got the rail rubber, the simonis, the feather strip and the RKC glue sitting in my basement for over a year. It just isn't that bad that I want to risk it getting worse.

dendweller

So I saw a woman comedian once. She said she ran into her friend from CT. Her friend said she was depressed. The comedian said, what happened, did you break your tennis racket?
Kind of sounds like us wining about our inability to get a pool tables serviced the way we want.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
So I saw a woman comedian once. She said she ran into her friend from CT. Her friend said she was depressed. The comedian said, what happened, did you break your tennis racket?
Kind of sounds like us wining about our inability to get a pool tables serviced the way we want.
Pay for junk…. Whining permitted. Did anyone ever complain they got their monies worth??

McRitchie

Pay for junk…. Whining permitted. Did anyone ever complain they got their monies worth??
We suggest you call RKC and fly him in: PLEASE! You are clearly not able to get the right person, RKC is your answer

Last edited:

dendweller

My situation is a little different, I'm just whining about not having someone I'm confident in around my area. John Palmer installed the table initially and did a stellar job. He also worked on my old table back in the early 2000s. Problem is, as of last time I checked, he's no longer working on tables.

McRitchie

drop in to start a fight?
It was late, words were wrong. Edited**
My situation is a little different, I'm just whining about not having someone I'm confident in around my area. John Palmer installed the table initially and did a stellar job. He also worked on my old table back in the early 2000s. Problem is, as of last time I checked, he's no longer working on tables.
Don't be like Frank, whining gets ya nothing. Surely someone is near you and its a matter of figuring out who and how much $$$ They may not be in your town, but, mechanics tend to travel.

You have not asked the question in here yet, this would be the right place to start.