Diveney cues Lakewood shaft

Gilbertfan81

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I recently purchased a diveney cue. It came with three shafts one standard and two Lakewood shafts. Here is my question. I have only had limited playing time with the Lakewood shafts, they seem to hit very solid. What are the claims or supposed advantages to using these shafts? Is there supposed to be lower deflection, more spin, or some other hidden advantage?
 
I have a couple of Diveney cues -- Break and playing. The playing cue is a hustler club cue conversion and he did a great job. The shaft for it is a lakewood shaft and it is as stiff as anything, almost a stiff as Ash.

I use the cue when travelling and break & shoot with it. it's worth $200 cue and plays like $2000 cue - i know. ive got a custom made cue, which i dont travel with...

Worth a try to anyone interested in a solid hit!
 
Back
Top