Do's and Dont's Guide To Ordering Custom Cues

WVShootist

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good point! At my age, 73, I consider buying green bananas risky...I sure as hell wouldn't wait a decade or more for a cue.

Well, looked like a maniac bursting out into laughter in a room full of people. LOL

buckets

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The community needs a Yelp-like place to provide info on cue makers, for customers to leave feedback, and for cue makers to respond.

there are numerous FB groups for this, so we're not completely SoL haha

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Figured you try to pimp a Josey cue. As you know I completely disagree with your assessment of these cues. Both aesthetics and playability. Also make sure you let people know your relationship with Josey cues before you start recommending them as the cats meow. Which they certainly are not.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

How 'bout if I pimp a Josey cue? It's been my main playing cue for a decade now, and I couldn't be happier. I don't sell cues. I don't design cues. I don't pretend to be even a decent player. I love the stiff hit with good feedback of my Josey. It's not one of the ornate designs done by skins..just a titlist style with four even, sharp, and veneered points.

Attachments

• DSCN0232.jpg
    DSCN0232.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 144
How 'bout if I pimp a Josey cue? It's been my main playing cue for a decade now, and I couldn't be happier. I don't sell cues. I don't design cues. I don't pretend to be even a decent player. I love the stiff hit with good feedback of my Josey. It's not one of the ornate designs done by skins..just a titlist style with four even, sharp, and veneered points.

Glad you enjoy it! Wish I could say the same. When I think of some of the best hitting cues and the best looking cues, Josey does not light my fire. I will stick with my Tads, Gilberts and Tascarella's. Any of those I would take over any five Josey cues all day long and twice on Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Last edited: