End of the seasons

RBLilly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well we finished up my Bar league yesterday with a horrible finish! We lost 14 - 1! After going undefeated all the way through we loose, and loose badly! (Oh well, can't win them all I guess!)

On my Thursday night league we also got 2nd.

So I guess we are consistant! LOL

Thanks for all the support this season guys!

Oh on a side note I got the award for most improved player this season!
 
txplshrk said:
Well we finished up my Bar league yesterday with a horrible finish! We lost 14 - 1! After going undefeated all the way through we loose, and loose badly! (Oh well, can't win them all I guess!)

On my Thursday night league we also got 2nd.
:D
So I guess we are consistant! LOL

Thanks for all the support this season guys!

Oh on a side note I got the award for most improved player this season!

Nice job on the most improved....make it your goal to get it back to back - that'd be real sweet.
 
Back
Top